Immigration Services

The fastest and most Efficient Visa Service in Thailand

What Visa's do we offer?

Chiang Mai Lawyer

Need a Visa for Thailand? We have you covered...

MARRIAGE VISA - If you are married to a Thai national, you can apply for a Thai Marriage Visa. This visa will allow you to stay and live in the Thailand with your Thai spouse, you will be granted a period of three months and then a yearly Visa.

RETIREMENT VISA - If you are over 50 you are eligible to apply for a retirement visa.

BUSINESS VISA - If you plan on working or opening a business in Thailand, a work visa or business Visa is required. It's best to apply for this Visa before coming to Thailand if possible as it cannot be obtained within the country. 90-DAY THAI VISA - If you want to stay in Thailand for more than just a normal tourist visit, the 90-Day Visa is the best option for you.

1-YEAR THAI VISA - For whatever reason, whether you want to visit and stay with a family, perform duties for the state or social welfare organizations, or for other purposes not already stated above, you can apply for a 1-Year Thai Visa to travel inside the country all year.

Let us know how we can help....

At Chiang Mai Lawyer Group we are committed to helping both Thai and Foreign nationals with the same attention to detail.

Every case gets our upmost attention and we are always prepared to go the extra mile for our clients. We deliver top notch traditional and non-traditional legal services specially tailored to a range of financial abilities. We make sure to take our time to listen to and understand our clients’ concerns and tailor solutions that directly correspond to individual needs.

Simply fill out the form on the right for a free consultation.